Friday, April 30, 2010

My first post

Dear All,

Inspired by Dragon I decided to do my own Blog. In this Blog I am mainly going to talk about the "The White Conduct" of business, Shareholders, Owners that decide the fates of companies, businesses and projects.

Off course I am trying to be anonymous and that's why I choose a nickname for my self "White Tiger", you may wonder why white tiger?

It is because during the Han Dynasty, people believed the tiger to be the king of all beasts. Legend had it that when a tiger reached 500 years old, its tail would turn white. In this way, the white tiger became a kind of mythological creature. It was said that the white tiger would only appear when the emperor ruled with absolute virtue, or if there was peace throughout the world.

I hope to live up to the nickname I choose..

0 comments:

Post a Comment